Express Passport
Talk With An Expediting Specialist
McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams Facebook for Express Passport Twitter for Express Passport

How soon do you need your Child Passport?

To start your request for an expedited Child Passport, please fill out the order form below. This service is for U.S. Passports only. We can expedite passports for clients in any state.

Choose the speed of your child's passport: *
Please select a Service!
1-3 Business Day Processing / Urgent Service     $ 379.00
3-5 Business Day Processing / Emergency Service     $ 249.00
8-10 Business Day Processing / Express Service     $ 199.00
Please select a Service!
* Government fee of $140.00 payable to the U.S. Department of State is not included.

 Applicant Information: Secure Data
Child's Last Name: Req.
Child's First Name:  Req.
Parent's Email: Req.
Child's Birth Date: Req. Req. Req. Req. Req. Req.
Parents's Primary Phone:  Req.
Parent's Secondary Phone:

 Child's Travel Information
Departure: Req. Req. Req. Req. Req. Req.

Add a Passport Insurance for an additional $20.00 (More info...) will expedite the replacement of your US Passport if it has been lost, stolen or damaged. details

By enrolling, you acknowledge: will waive its expediting fees for up to two year from order date. You will be responsible for the passport photo, acceptance facility, shipping, and government fees. Processing speed will be based on a similar service. Insurance coverage does not include replacement of expired passports, name changes, or valid travel visas. To make a claim, please call 888-612-9899, and inform your passport specialist that this is a passport insurance claim.


All US Citizens under the age of 18 must have a valid a US Passport. Child Passports expire every 5 years and cannot be renewed. (All children regardless of age are required to have a passport to travel outside the United States). Check your Child's passports before you travel!