Expedited Lost Passport Replacement

This process is for applicants who need to replace a lost passport that was issued when they were age 16 or older. This process applies whether the lost passport was valid, expired, or cancelled.

How quickly do you need your passport processed?

Your Departure Date Must Be Later Than 05/20/2020

*Plus applicable Government Fees

  • Your previous U.S. passport was lost.
  • You must complete both the DS-11 and DS-64 (Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport) forms.