Expedited Child Passport

This process is for children under the age of 16. This includes minors who have never been issued a U.S. passport, or are age 15 or younger and have previously been issued a U.S. passport that is expiring, expired, or lost.

How quickly do you need your passport processed?

Your Departure Date Must Be Later Than 05/20/2020

*Plus applicable Government Fees

  • The child is under 16 years of age.
  • BOTH parents must appear with child at a local acceptance agent.
  • If one of the parents or legal guardians cannot be present at the acceptance agent, then Form DS-3053 (Minor Consent Form) must be NOTARIZED.