Expedited Stolen Passport Replacement

This process is for applicants who need to replace a stolen passport that was issued when they were 16 or older. It is used even if the stolen passport was expired. You do not need to file a police report to begin this process.

How quickly do you need your passport processed?

Your Departure Date Must Be Later Than 05/20/2020

*Plus applicable Government Fees

  • Your previous U.S. passport was stolen.
  • You must complete both the DS-11 and DS-64 (Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport) forms.