Express Passport
Talk With A Passport Specialist
McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams Facebook for Express Passport Twitter for Express Passport


Passport Services offered

Passport Services

Express Passport is a private passport expediting company registered with the US Department of State. Whether you need to request a new passport, renew your old one or replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport, we can help you get your new passport quickly.


We offer passport services to help expedite your passport. We can help with a new passport, renewal, lost or stolen passports, adult and child passports, name changes, damaged passports, passport cards and passport pages. From our homepage, click on the type of passport service you require for fast and efficient service.


If you have questions, our passport company is here to help. You can contact us by telephone at 1-888-612-9899  to talk with a passport expediting specialist to get more information about our passport expediting services. Help is also available online via Live Chat on our website during normal business hours. Click the Chat Live icon on our website to chat with a passport specialist and get answers to your questions.



If you intend to travel outside the United States - including Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean - you will need a passport to leave and enter the United States.

As a result of the 9/11 Commission's recommendations, the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) requires all travelers to present official documents to establish their identity and nationality. United States citizens, whether traveling as a tourist or business traveler will be required to have a U.S. passport as their form of identification. Children will be required to have their own passports, and will no longer be able to travel without one, even if accompanied by a parent.

The travel document requirements apply to all countries that are not U.S. Territories. If you are traveling directly from the U.S. mainland to a U.S. Territory, you are considered to have not left the United States. However, having a passport can save you a lot of frustration and hassle, in case a border agent requires you to present proof of your identity.

Beginning in June 2009, there will be no exceptions allowed. Mexico and Canada will require a passport or a passport card as proof. No matter if you leave the United States by air, car, boat, or by foot, you will need a passport. Cruise ship travelers are subject to the same strict requirements.

So if you're planning a trip that takes you anywhere outside the U.S. mainland border, avoid problems and disappointment. The only sensible and prudent thing to do is to travel with your valid U.S passport.